Dual band transceiver, VHF/UHF bands 144 - 146 and 430 - 440MHz.
CT3000 is the first mobile dual band transceiver designed by Midland operating on the VHF/UHF bands 144-146 and 430-440MHz.
CT3000 is a sort of «professional» radio as it is equipped with 6 customizable buttons on the front panel (P1-P6) suitable for the selection of many functions. Each of these keys can be assigned 2 functions simultaneously belonging to two different menus. To guarantee excellent communications also in a wide range, CT3000 boasts a high transmission power selectable amongst: 25W (high), 10W (middle) or 5W (low).
Its aluminum chassis makes of CT3000 a tough radio suitable to use also in extreme situations.
The compliance to the IP54 certification ensures a high protection against dust and water spray and allows an outdoor use of the device.
CT3000 is equipped with the «flip» function: even though the radio is rotated 180°, the indications on the display will correctly appear in either orientation.
The wide multi-color display clearly shows all parameters and settings.
CT3000 is supplied with many functions such as the automatic digital squelch adjustable in different levels, the automatic turning on/off, TOT (Time-Out- Timer), scan, dual watch and roger beep.
CT3000 has 200 memory channels (customizable), 51 CTCSS tones and 104+104 DCS codes.
CT3000 is programmable through the optional programming software PRG-3000 cod. C1352.
• Dual band VHF/UHF transceiver
• Operating mode: UHF-VHF, VHF-VHF or UHF-UHF
• Frequency bands (according to the country/area of use): 144-146 MHz & 430-440MHz (Rx / Tx).
• Dual band (VHF/UHF) displayed
• Channel number or channel number + frequency displayed
• Selectable output power: high (25W), middle (10W) or low (5W)
• Wide colorful TFT display
• Flip function 180°
• Power supply 12,6V +/- 10%
• Metal chassis
• Programmable channels
• Scan of the memory channels
• Digital automatic squelch adjustable in different levels
• Scan, Dual Watch, Roger Beep functions
• 200 memory channels customizable
• Time Out Timer
• Adjustable backlight
• Automatic turning on/off
• Keypad lock
• Microphone (RJ45 connector) with multifunction keypad
• Software programmable (through the optional programming software PRG-3000 cod. C1352)
• Repeater tones (1750/2100/1000/1450 Hz)
• 104 + 104 inverted DCS codes and 51 CTCSS tones
• Bandwidth selectable in 3 different levels 25 kHz/20 kHz/12,5 kHz
• Frequency inversion
• Frequency step: 2,5 kHz - 5 KHz - 6,25 kHz - 10 kHz - 12,5 kHz - 20 kHz - 25 kHz - 30 kHz - 50 kHz.
• Frequency offset and offset direction selectable
Content of the packaging
• CT3000 transceiver with power cable
• Mounting bracket
• Fixing screws
• Protection fuse