Compacte marifoon met ATIS, DSC klasse D. 156,5 x 66,5 , 110,1 mm
Ultra Compact Body, Flexible Installation
The compact IC-M330E/GE measures only 156.5 (W) × 66.5 (H) ×110.1 (D) mm making it ideal for a cockpit where space is limited.
Intuitive User Interface
A combination of the directional keypad and soft keys provides simple, smooth operation. Most used functions are assigned to soft keys for quick one push function access.
Made in Japan Quality and Reliability
All Icom products are tested to pass rigorous in-house tests as well as environmental tests at the Wakayama Icom plant before shipping. Our world-leading products and quality is tradition.
New Speaker Delivers Dynamic, Clear Audio
A newly designed speaker delivers distortion-free clear audio even at full volume. It provides dynamic and clear audio over a wide bass and treble range.
Class Leading Receiver Performance
The IC-M330E/GE,s receiver provides reliable communication in RF busy environment like a marina. (Selectivity and IMD: more than 70 dB).
Built-in Class D DSC
The radio monitors CH 70 continuously, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include: distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request and DSC test calls.
• IPX7 waterproof (1 m depth of water for 30 minutes)
• AquaQuake™ prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
• Common NMEA interface for external GPS/NAV connection
• MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder compatible
• Tag scan and favorite channel functions
• Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/or call channel
• Priority scan function
• Display and keypad backlighting
• External speaker connection
• 3-digit or 4-digit channel display selectable
• Supplied hand microphone, HM-235B/W, with channel up/down keys and a CH16/Call channel key